Goodbye beach bags and hello lunch bags! School commences for most of our children; whether it be Elementary, Middle, High School or College. We, as mothers, are running around buying school supplies and clothes for our kiddos, finding lunch bags, and organizing closets. Except, what about our essentials, Mamas? Where do we fit in all of this. We are not in school, but if anything, we need the most taking care of.
Don’t let yourself go and only worry about your children. We are always too busy taking care of our children, husbands, home and pets! Who takes care of us? This is what I always tell myself, you need to take care of yourself! You, Mama, need to always take time to do the things you love. You, need to care and love yourself so you can be strong and energetic for your kiddos!
A new school year means a new, fresh start for you Mama! I have gathered my favorite things that I personally use and love. I would not recommend my favorites if I have not used and loved. I currently own and love all of these products. The following are some my current favorites:
- Nike tennis shoes – Tennis shoes are vital for active moms! When you are in a hurry to go pick up kiddos from school, slip these on easily and you are ready! I love these and they already have been through a lot. I don’t like shoe laces, so these are perfect slip on tennis shoes. They are so flexible and soft. I even washed them and they still look almost the same.
- Aromatherapy – Diffuser. I can’t be without my diffusers. I have one in most of my rooms. This diffuser is a small, user-friendly diffuser that delivers health-promoting benefits to your family and home. It has a relaxing mist and soft white ambient light, making it ideal for nighttime diffusion, and can cover up to 330 square feet. I love to diffuse different natural essential oils. They make your room smell great and cleans the air naturally.
- Kate Spade Agenda – Love this new agenda, size 11″h x 9 1/4″w. Looks absolutely gorgeous on my desk with my other gold accessories. Love the size to keep on my desk and place papers inside. You can get 15% off by signing up with katespade.com and free shipping.
- Vitamins – Busy moms need a lot of energy and vitality! Love these vitamins as they give my body the nutrients it needs and gives me so much energy!
- Gold Pens – Who doesn’t like pretty gold pens on their desk? I absolutely love these.
- Forever Aloe Lips – This aloe lip balm with jojoba is my ultimate favorite! It is all natural, has aloe/jojoba and looks great on your lips! This is one of my must haves in my purse!
I hope you all have a relaxing day, now that our little ones are off to school. Time for us mothers to manage our time, focus & love ourselves and organize our priorities! Love yourself and be healthy for your family. They need you happy and healthy!
Happy Monday Mamas!