Buffalo wings are very popular right now. These are chicken wings that are deep-fried and coated in a vinegar based cayenne pepper hot sauce and butter. I am a big fan of BWW and Wing Stop. However, with a family of six, eating out at these places frequently can get expensive.
There is no better and less expensive way than to cook them yourself in your own kitchen. I have always said that it is better to cook your own food, with your own hands and using your own ingredients. It is more healthier as you are not eating food that someone else made. In addition, you know exactly how the food was made.
I bought these frozen wings at Costco. This hot sauce is one of my family’s favorite. You can add this to any other food and it is very tasty! Prepare, bake and dip these delicious wings. You can serve these with a side salad and/or french fries. I chose the healthy way and made a side salad for my family.
- 24 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of Frank's hot sauce
- 4-6 ounces of butter
- 1-2 tablespoons of garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Spray cooking spray all over pan.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add hot sauce. Dip each chicken wing in mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Assemble all chicken wings on pan, not overcrowding the wings. Brush more mixture on chicken wings, if needed.
- Season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Bake for one hour or more until wings are cooked thoroughly.