Color blocking is when you have two complete opposites of color and you place together for the widest contrast possible. These colors usually support and compliment each other.
- any size basket
- spray paint (I chose color white)
- masking tape or painter’s tape
- a tree or big plant to fit in planter
Michaels had these cute baskets on sale for 75% off. I loved them so much I purchased two!
Here are the steps I took to make this color block planter:
1. First, place tape around to protect the rest of the basket from paint spray. Be sure to paint outside or in a ventilated area. Spray paint the bottom portion of the basket for a color block effect.
2. After the basket has dried, remove tape.