Are you tired of buying your lunch or your child’s lunch at school or at a convenient store on the way to school? If you are like me that your children love lunchables, why not make your own? Not only will they be healthier but cheaper also!
- plastic or glass container (I bought the Mainstays-BPA free containers from Wal-mart @ $1.97 for a package of 3)
- Ritz Crackers (or any type of cracker)
- ham or turkey slices
- cheese of your choice
- fruit or veggie of your choice (I used grapes but you can use whatever you have)
- candy (optional-I didn’t put any)
- cupcake liners (to serve as dividers if your container does not have any)
Note: You can even add a capri sun or any additional items your child prefers.
1. Line up cupcake liners in container with the amount you desire.
2. Cut up ham/turkey and cheese in squares (or any shape you would like)
3. Add your components in cupcake liners in containers.
4. You can place a cute sticky note or name of your child on container.
That is it! This is not only convenient but super easy and your child will love it!
Happy Lunch Making!