Peach salsa is one of my favorite summer salsas. I learned how to make it while walking into a Whole Foods one day. They were giving a taste test of chips and peaches with onion, etc. I thought in my head, I can sure make this at home. So, I made a fresh salsa copy cat. My husband gobbles it all up when I make it.
- 3 peaches – chopped with skin on
- 1 tomatoes – chopped
- 1/2 onion – chopped finely
- 1 handful of cilantro – chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper – minced finely without seeds (optional)
- pinch of sea salt to taste (optional)