Welcome to Day 6! Can’t believe we are almost finished! So proud of each and everyone of you who started this declutter challenge! No matter if you finished one day or all of them, you took the first step to declutter your home and mind! I am so proud of you!
Always keep in mind that less stuff means: less to clean, less to organize, less to store and less mess! We are starting the declutter process in our homes and I know we aren’t perfect & in no way are we trying to achieve perfection. Our goal is to be efficient, reduce stress & clutter and improve the overall quality of our life. This is my ultimate goal and hope this is your goal as well.
Please share as many pictures as you can on social media and use hashtag #blessmamadeclutterchallenge. This will give us encouragement and see everyone’s progress.
Here is how to get started:
- First download the checklist: Declutter Your Home in 7 days
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
- Sign up with your email on my blog.
- Gather your cleaning supplies and boxes/bags you will place items in.
- Ask yourself and decide on the questions below:
Day 6 – Laundry Room/Hallway/Porch
- For laundry room and hallway: Dust all ceiling wall, corners, light fixture and drawers/shelves with a feather duster.
- Take everything off of shelves, tables and/or chairs and wipe them clean. Put back only what you need.
- Clean washing machine and dryer.
- Clean baseboards with all-purpose cleaner.
- Sweep floor and/or vacuum carpet.
- For porch, use water hose to spray off all corners and siding/brick of home. Get rid of anything you don’t need or love on your porch.
You did it!
See you tomorrow on our last day!