Mother’s Day is a day of the year in which mothers are honored by their children.
What better way to honor them by giving them a meaningful gift that is simple and yet she will appreciate.
Here are some simple gifts that I have in mind, that would make lovely gifts for all mothers out there.
1. Fresh flowers – I love flowers. Sometimes I love to give away those that won’t die quickly, but can be kept as a plant. My favorite are orchids.
Last year I made these fresh flower ornaments that are simple and easy:
2. Canvas – One of my favorite way to keep memories of my loved ones is to chose a nice picture and send away to make it a canvas. Here I made one of my parents for their upcoming Anniversary, one day before Mother’s Day. I also want to make a family portrait into a canvas and give to her.
3. Card – A nice card is always appropriate due to the fact that you can add sentimental thoughts and she can preserve. I found this one for my Mother.
5. Breakfast in Bed – a beautiful and thoughtful gesture as soon as she wakes up on her special day. This will not only surprise her but she will rejoice even more.
6. Clean Her House – who doesn’t love a clean house, I know I do! Either hire a housekeeper for a day or clean her house. There is no other better feeling than to have a wonderfully clean home. Your mother will be ecstatic and thank you!
Whatever you may choose you give to your Mother will surely warm her heart. It is the thought that counts!
Have a wonderful Mother’s Day and honor your mom every day.