“August is like the Sunday of Summer”
Hope everyone is having a sensational Summer! I am trying to get back into my daily routines. It is a bit difficult after being away for two weeks. However, there is no place like home!
I want to show you my Summer Favorites. I really enjoyed all of these during my vacation. I hope you like them as much as I do. If you would like me to share more of my favorites from personal items to home items, comment below. I know it always helps someone else reviewing items before you purchase. This is the main reason I decided to share with you my must haves for this Summer.
If you know me, you will know I try not to buy items that are too expensive. I love a great sale; however, I do splurge on occasions as I have always told my hubby, I have been working most of my life and I sure do deserve it! Ha.
- Floppy Floral Sraw Hat – This has been one of my favorite straw hats and I literally wore it every day during our vacation! When I went shopping and found it, I loved it even more when I saw the price!
- Crochet Cover-up Dress – I love how crochet pieces look so feminine. This cover-up is nice and can be very modest (I wore modest items underneath). It is so cute, well made and comfortable. In addition, since summer dresses are popular right now, you can even use it as a cute summer dress!
- Rayban Sunglasses – I always say invest in a good pair of sunglasses. These are a bit pricey, but they are designer and always look good.
- Straw Beach Bag – I featured this bag in my previous post: “Beach Bag Essentials”. This bag was my “go to” bag during our trip. It was not too big, nor too small. It sat on the sand at the beach and went with me to the pools daily. It is made out of straw and has a leather trim handle. The best thing is that it is currently on sale!
- Birkenstock – These sandals are in style right now and so comfortable. The price tag was a bit much for me; however, I figure these would be worn everyday during my Summer. They provide ultimate arch support and are leather. Not only are they cozy, but they are rose gold! In addition, I had to have these match my sunglasses.
If you have any specific questions over these items, please comment below. I will be glad to answer. Here are a few pictures featuring these items while we were on vacation last week.
NOTE: All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided above. I do not earn any money from these companies.
Enjoy the rest of your Summer!