Valentine’s Day is around the corner and all we can say is to celebrate love! I am a firm believer that we need to celebrate love 24/7 and don’t need a day to prove it. Nevertheless, I always love all the red and pink Valentine’s goodies that pop up in every store and I can’t resist. I remember as a little girl, every Valentine’s day, my mother would give my Sister and I a Valentine’s day stuffed animal. We collected them and were the happiest with them. It is one of my favorite memory as a little girl.
Here are some of my current Valentine’s day gift ideas. Wether you go all out with your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, best friends or family, these are great ideas to give as gifts. Unless, you are like me and buy these for yourself! Pamper and love yourself, you deserve it!
- Hers Lipstick Mug – Delight yourself and/or loved one with a cute lips mug for her coffee or hot cocoa by the fire.
- Love you banner – Hang a lovely gold banner saying “I love you” over the headboard, fireplace mantel or on a wall.This is an elegant, gold banner that sets the tone for this romantic day.
- Macarons: French macarons taste amazing and will calm sweet tooth desires.
- Heart Cookie Cutter: Gift to your loved one or have your good friends over and bake some heart shaped cookies. If you are not a baker, you can use this cookie cutter to make heart fried eggs or heart pancakes for your sweetie. I used it to make cute watermelon hearts for my hubby.
- Very Sexy Perfume: Smell lovely with this Victoria’s Secret perfume. You will definitely feel and smell sexy!
- Nighty Slip: Gift this nighty to your loved one or keep for yourself to slip into something more comfortable.
- Rose Petals Soap: Gift these beautiful roses that serve a dual purpose of decor and soap! Have you and your loved one take a relaxing bubble bath with these beautiful roses decorating your bathtub!
- Water Bottle: Stay hydrated and beautiful with this steel reusable water bottle for you or your loved one.
- Eye mask: You or your loved one can take a beauty nap with this cute heart eye mask.
- Candles or these candles: I always worry I will forget to blow out my candles when I leave the house and cause a fire! These are awesome flameless candles with remote control! These are ideal for a romantic night or to simply create an warm ambiance in your home. They will look lovely and romantic on some beautiful candle pillars.
Hope you enjoy!