Lately, I have opted for making healthy snacks that require less baking in oven. I have always been searching for a delicious protein bar and can never find one I can rave about. Instead I am in love with my own version of protein bites and am so surprised at how delicious they turned out. Most of the ingredients found in these snacks are healthier than making with flour and sugar. In addition, they don’t require so much prep time and oven baking. Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder (I used DoTerra Slim & Sassy Protein Powder)
- 1 cup of dry oats
- 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons of natural peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons of ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/3 cup of almond milk (you can also use coconut or soy milk)
- Pour all the above ingredients into a large, glass bowl and stir with a large spoon.
- Form small balls with hands and place on a platter. Servings are enough to form ten balls. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!