As always, I love to celebrate and decorate with love. If you have seen my past posts, there is always something I am decorating that involves things I love.
Today, I was inspired by Liz Marie and how she created her Christmas garland with cookie cutters! See the post here.
I decided to create my own little Valentine’s Day garland using the word LOVE.
Here is how I made this simple DIY garland:
- Lace or any kind of jute or ribbon
- Your choice of cookie cutters
- Cut similar pieces of lace to tie cookie cutters to twine.
- Tie each cookie cutter to twine with lace.
- Viola! A cookie cutter garland has been created.
This is so simple and can be done with any cookie cutters. This can be hung where you bake or anywhere in your house!
Hope you love this garland and be inspired to create your own.
Sending you all hugs.