Bar carts are surely a statement piece in any home.
A bar cart can turn in empty room to a life of the party! It can be easily rolled throughout the home. A cart has added shelves for storage and handles for easy maneuvering.
No matter what design style you have, there is always a bar cart to match it. They say that back in the day, every hip hostess had one!
I have had mine for years and still love and use it all the time. My bar cart makes several appearances throughout my blog for all the different ways and times I have used it.
Here are my main tips to keep in mind when decorating your bar cart:
- Style with Seasons
- Keep it Simple
- Use ingredients as Decor
- Have fun decorating
- Go green – Always decorate with greenery and/or flowers
- Less is more
- Add books – books are always a fun way to decorate.
- Infuse your personal style
- Color coordinate
- Double Duty -Use as a side table in bedroom, kitchen or in office.
Here is how I styled my bar cart for the Summer:
- Fresh flowers – We found some gorgeous peonies in season right now at Whole Foods.
- Fresh fruit – You can’t forget about the summer fruits: watermelon, oranges, strawberries, bananas etc.
- Pineapple naked cake – baked fresh for my little family and topped with strawberries.
- Crackers to snack on
- Fresh water
- Lime Sparkling Water
- Faux Greenery
- Linen Napkin
This cart is perfect for when my kids want something refreshing to snack on!
See my video here:
Other Fun ideas for Summer:
- Ice Cream Cart
- Summer Patio Cart
- Drink Station
- Snack Station
- Dessert Bar
- Lemonade Stand
- Iced Coffee Station
There are endless possibilities to decorate your bar cart. Make it your own & enjoy!